KIM'S HEALTHY DIET PLAN, MENUS TO CHOOSE

Hi there! This is a continuation of my posts about Kim's Healthy Diet Plan. I had a backlog in posting them so I am sharing the different menus she prepared from Days 7 up. Don't worry, I will keep on posting.

By the way, you may also use other veggies like alogbati (Malabar spinach); kangkong and other leafy vegetables in making salad. I got this tip from my aunt, whom I call Mama Pat Quemada. :)

Kim's Healthy Diet Menus to choose from :


  • Pesto Pasta (with tomatoes, oil and newly-ground black pepper) and Vegetable Salad (romaine lettuce, julienned carrots, grapes, tomatoes, feta cheese with vignaigrette dressing)




  • Pan-seared Tuna Steak (marinated in olive oil,soy sauce and lemon juice, then pan-seared for 2-3 minutes)





  • Soy chicken cubes fried with 2 tbsp of canola oil; vegetable salad; watermelon slices.





  • Bacon Ham; Vegetable Salad, this time with olives; banana slices




  • Home-made Maki (cooked rice, mango slices, cucumber, tuna.




  • Farmer's Back Bacon and Vegetable Salad with Vinaigrette dressing



This could be a 2-day Healthy Menu. Hope you try this and please give me your feedback.
Thanks again for dropping by! Until next time! <3 -jewel

Comments

Popular Posts