Pork in Spicy Sweet Sauce and Peanuts
- 1 1/2 kilo pork hocks (pata)
- 1 cup soy sauce.
- 3 Tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp chili pepper
- 1 tsp chillies
- 3 Tsp cornstarch
- 1 cup toasted peanuts (for garnishing)
- 1 cup grated carrots (for garnishing)
- 3 stems onion, chopped (for garnishing)
How to cook:
- Combine the ingredients in a pan (except the garnishes)
- Let boil until meat is tender.
- Check the taste and adjust seasonings.
- Once meat is tender and sauce has thickened, turn off heat.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
- Add garnishings.
Done! Simple, easy but delicious! Try this and let me know how it went. I'll appreciate your comments and feedback. Please share with your friends!
Follow my blog for more adventures in the kitchen and beyond and beyond! Until next time! - <3 jewel