Kim's Healthy Diet Menu (Series) DAY 6

Hi and I surely missed sharing with you yesterday's diet menu. No worries because I will fast track it now :)

Kim's Healthy Diet Menu Day 6- BREAKFAST



Looks delish, right? On the plate are:

  • Bread; slices of cucumber; tomatoes; cheese; lettuce.



  • The meat you see on our plates: Smoked Farmer's ham. We bought this at the supermarket. Tastes great!




  • There is also a sunny-side up egg. The egg yolk burst with every bite! So good!




Kim's Healthy Diet Menu Day 6-LUNCH

  • On the Carl's and my plate are Bacon Ham; steamed broccoli, carrots and cauliflower; chicken breast fillet (marinated in light soy sauce and pepper then fried in Canola oil.)




  • On Kim's plate are chicken breast fillet cooked the same way; and watermelon slices.




Kim's Healthy Diet Menu Day 6- DINNER

  • Kim's plate. Watermelon slices, grapes; high- calcium crackers and some Tuna Casserole :)




  • My plate and Carl's had the same contents. I made Creamy Tuna Casserole which is a family-favorite; a slice of Blueberry Cake (not cheesecake); and strawberries. There's a cake because it was my daughter Camille's birthday.



Thanks for dropping by my blog again! Until next time! Happy eating! -jewel

Comments

Popular Posts