Baked Chicken with Bread Crumbs, Butter and Tomatoes

May 9, 2014

I had chicken in mind for lunch today. Hmmm... how to cook it was my next agenda. Got it! So, I checked our stocks and good, I found the needed ingredients.

Baked Chicken with Bread Crumbs, Butter and Tomatoes


Ingredients:

  • 1 kilo chicken quarters (drumsticks and thighs)
  • 1 Tbsp ground pepper
  • MSG (optional)
  • 5 Tbsp cooking oil
  • 2 cups bread crumbs
  • 5 Tbsp butter
  • 2 medium-sized tomatoes, chopped
Garnishings:
  • fried potatoes
  • sweet green peas friend in butter
How to cook:

  • Combine bread crumbs, chopped tomatoes and butter. Set aside.
  • Rub chicken pieces with ground pepper and msg.
  • Heat oil in pan. Fry chicken pieces by batch. ( I added the potatoes and fried them with the chicken.
  • After browning/frying the chicken, cool for a while.
  • Coat with the bread crumbs, butter and tomato mixture.
  • Line a baking tray with parchment or wax paper. Brush with some butter.
  • Spread the coated chicken.
  • Bake for 20 minutes.

  • Transfer to a serving platter. Add garnishings.


The chicken is crispy but juicy and so flavorful! You should try it! Then, let me know.

Hope you enjoyed our time together! Till next time! Follow me for more adventures, in the kitchen... and beyond! <3 - jewel

Comments

Popular Posts