Jewelled Kitchen and Beyond- Behind the name

Jewelled Kitchen. I thought of the name because aside from deriving it from my name, there's my love for anything that is shiny,shimmering and splendid (lol). I've always envisioned a kitchen filled with gems (recipes) diamonds (priceless handed over recipes) and gold (recipes that we can all share together).

As a single-mother who had to work really hard for her kids, I did not have enough time to cook all the time. Now that I have more time in my hands, I am at the beck and call of my kids who have their own families now.

I have travelled to Hong Kong, Bangkok,Thailand, Korea, Japan and Dubai. But going to the kitchen and creating something that entices all the senses, is one place that keeps me coming back. :)  I love to cook! It's sort of a passion for me. The best compliment,however, is the satisfaction in the faces of my kids and visitors after eating with gusto the food I lovingly prepared for them, and of course, the sweet sound of "BURP!"

For now, I will be giving a sneak peek of my kitchen.I will soon be sharing the recipes. Feel free to drop by anytime! Hugs!















































Yummy Paella















Comments

Popular Posts