How I Wish I Can Explain the Sea

How I Wish I Can Explain the Sea Walking by the sea, Feet digging in the sand, I look at the sea Basking in the moonlight.
So beautiful, So calm. How I wish you were here Holding my hand. I watch the sea Awed by it's beauty. Wondering how moody it can be. In a moment, The tides are low, So calm, So serene; And in another, The tides turn high and engulfing. How I wish I could explain the sea, Explicit in beauty and mystery. The waters flow, But the sea remains aglow; Sparkled by the moonlight, A jewel to see. How long have I been wondering Of this feeling inside of me? Do I need answers? Or do I let it be? How I wish I can explain the mystery How I wish I can explain The sea. -by Jewel Amor

Sharing with you a poem I recently wrote.

Comments

Popular Posts