A Delicious, Healthy Tummy-filling Breakfast

I woke up a bit late at 7:30 AM. I usually wake up around 6 AM or earlier. Carl and Kim were back from work already and Kim was already preparing breakfast. I knew she was preparing another healthy menu. :)
Let me share with you the breakfast we had! It sure was delish,healthy and tummy-filling!







This was my plate prepared and filled by Kim. Carl had the same, as well. It had pineapple slices, ripe bananas cut in circles. In the bowl was poached egg seasoned with salt, topped with jullienned carrots and cucumber. Hers did not have salt. She is avoiding salt and other seasonings in her diet, except for Apple Cider Vinegar.

Let me give you a peek at Kim's diet cupboard. Hope this gave you an idea on some of the things you may want to stock when you want to eat healthy and to lose some pounds.
Hope to hear your feedback :)




Comments

Popular Posts