My Honda Engine Valve Fondant Cake

I would like to share the customized Honda engine valve cake that I made. It took days to make the details and dry them up. I made everything from scratch. The fondant, the cake, the gumpaste details. I was only shown a picture as guide. No exact picture of cake. The colors were upon the client's request.

This was not easy to do, all hand made, no cutters or molders used, just my imagination (lol) but worth all my efforts after it received so many thumbs up in my FB.

Thank God the client and his friends liked it so much that they didn't want to slice the cake!

Here it is!


I used vanilla pound cake for the layers. Crumb coated with buttercream then covered with fondant.
Hope you like it, too!

Until next time! Thanks for dropping by! - <3 jewel

Comments

Popular Posts