I saw this somewhere but can't recall where. I decided to cook it with just a few tweaks.
Creamy and Cheesy Cream Dory Casserole
- 3/4 kilo Cream dory fillet
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5 pieces medium-sized poatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 large carrot, cut into cubes
- 1 pack gintaang gulay mix
- 1 cup water
- chopped parsley
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 tetra pack All-purpose cream
- 1 cup regular cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- cooking oil
How to do it:
|Dilute ginataan mix in 1 cup water, then let boil until it thickens.|
- Wash and clean cream dory fillet. Pat dry and slice into cubes.
- Sprinkle with just enough salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Dilute the ginataang mix in 1 cup water. Put in a sauce pan and let boil until it thickens. Set aside.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Saute garlic, then onions.
- Add the cream dory cubes. Stir fry.
- Put the carrots and potatoes.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley. Mix well.
- Season to taste.
- Pour the ginataan mix.
- Add the all purpose cream. Simmer.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, turn off heat.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Top with bread crumbs and lots of cheese.
- Bake in 180 degrees for 30 minutes or until the top has browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes to let it set some more.
- Slice according to your preference.
Do try this! It is so creamylicious! Please let me know how it went. I would appreciate your comments below.
Until next time! Please follow my blog for more adventures in the kitchen and beyond! -jewel <3